We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
Duluth Forge Dual Fuel Fireplace is accomplished with a furniture quality mantel and facilitates dual fuel mode. It is an entirely vent-free gas fireplace that provides heat, beauty, and a sophisticated look to the home, which heats a room space of 1,500 sq ft. with BTU 32,000.
It has remote control and oxygen depletion sensors for safety. The remote control is supplied with on/off and temperature control functions.
Its high-quality autumn spice finish enhances the novelty of the space. It is vent-less and operates on natural gas or liquid propane.
The dark brown tone, which creates a nice contrast, gives the home a complete look. It does not require an external duct or chimney. This is efficient in warming the room faster and moments with family near this fireplace become more adorable by its sophisticated look and soothing warmth.
Duluth Forge Dual Fuel Fireplace Specifications:
- BTU 32,000, which is sufficient to heat a room space of 1,500sq.ft
- Provided with remote control with on/off and temperature control functions
- It is finished with high-quality autumn spice and rich medium golden brown Furniture grade finish with 30% sheen.
- It is provided with dual-fuel technology and uses both natural gas and liquid propane as fuel
- This fireplace is ventless and does not require any external duct or chimney
- It weighs 150 pounds approximately and high burn time is around 5 hours
- Its blower is sold separately, and its model number is #QEB100
Purchase online here: Duluth Forge Dual Fuel Fireplace
This product got an average customer review rating of 5 out of 5 stars which is outstanding.
Most of the customers complimented that the stove and mantle are beautiful, and the warmth provided by this fireplace is very efficient and that the looks of this autumn spice finished fireplace is mind-blowing.
Duluth Forge Dual Fuel Fireplace Pros And Cons
This vent-free feature and dual fuel mode add to the fireplace’s modern look, efficiency, and beauty. It’s efficient, warming, and sophisticated look adds heat and beauty to the house.
Its impressive look and easy installation are appreciated by most of the customers. Its remarkable finishing plays a crucial role in winning positive feedback from the customers.
Some of the customers got confused by the gas hookup, and some of them commented that they drilled holes mounting bracket in the wrong place.
To conclude, Duluth Forge Dual Fuel Fireplace got fantastic feedback from the customers by its excellent sophisticated look and efficient functioning, which adds heat and beauty to the place.